Saturday, November 9, 2013

V1305 | Misses' Dress | Designer | Vogue Patterns

V1305 | Misses' Dress | Designer | Vogue Patterns

I love the design of this dress.  What I love even more is that is was not hard at all to construct.  I made this dress out of a black knit and lined it with a lightweight black lycra knit. The sizing of pattern ranges between 14-22.

Regarding the sizing, if you go by the measurements of the pattern, you are sure to make this dress a size or two too big!  I went with a size down from what the pattern actually suggested and I still had to take the dress in....if you are tall, there is no need to lengthen.  If you are shorter, you might want to adjust pattern length before cutting pattern.

I wore this dress to a black tie event and received many compliments.  Had I planned better, my hair and jewelry would have been more appealing.  However, the dress speaks for itself!!!  This is a dress that I can wear over and over  and make over and over again!

No comments: